Rodeo Drive, Inc. ("Rodeo Drive") is a trade association representing most of the retail establishments located on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California (the "Street"). Rodeo Drive has created and maintains its website at www.rodeodrive-bh.com (the "Site") to further its mission, which is to provide information about the retail establishments on the Street, and the various events that have taken place, and that will take place, on the Street, such as Rodeo Drive Walk of StyleÂ® and the Rodeo Drive Concourse D'Elegance™.
Access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you (i) accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and (ii) acknowledge full and complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Downloading And Use of Materials
(1) The text, images, and data on the Site are protected by copyrights and may be subject to other restrictions as well. Rodeo Drive and related third parties retain all rights, including copyrights, in the data, images, audio and video clips, software, documentation, text, and other information available on or contained in the Site (collectively, the "Materials"). Users may download Materials subject to these Terms and Conditions, and subject to any additional terms or restrictions applicable to any individual file, program, image or clip, as the case may be, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the downloaded Materials are retained.
(2) The Materials are made available for use without requiring you to first obtain permission, but only for limited, non-commercial, personal informational use, or for a "fair use", as that term is defined, used and understood under the copyright laws of the United States.
(3) In granting this limited right to download Materials, however, please understand that Rodeo Drive does not warrant or represent that your use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of other parties, including the rights of parties affiliated with Rodeo Drive. Copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights in the Materials may be held by individuals and/or companies other than Rodeo Drive, including proprietary rights in the images of people or places displayed on the Site.
(4) Rodeo Drive expressly prohibits the use, copying, display, publication, distribution, transmission, modification, reposting or exploitation of any Materials downloaded from the Site for any commercial or non-personal purposes, and permits only the limited purposes described above.
(5) While Rodeo Drive makes a reasonable effort to assure that the Materials on the Site are accurate and up-to-date, Rodeo Drive makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy, and Rodeo Drive assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Materials.
(6) Use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Rodeo Drive nor any other party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any Materials on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on or downloaded from the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Rodeo Drive assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading of any Materials from the Site, including, without limitation, damages due to viruses that may be embedded in the Materials. Permissions
Any party wishing to use any of the Materials from the Site, for any purpose other than the limited purposes identified above, must request and receive prior written approval from Rodeo Drive. Permission for such use will be considered, and possibly granted, on a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of Rodeo Drive. For inquiries, please contact:
- Rodeo Drive Committee
- c/o The Donahue Group
- (323) 769-3600
A license fee may be charged depending on the nature and type of the proposed use. Rodeo Drive reserves the right not to grant permission to use the Materials on the Site, and it cannot grant permission to use Materials of other parties. Trademarks
The trademarks, service marks and design marks (often referred to as "logos") displayed on the Site (the "Trademarks"), are registered and/or common law Trademarks of Rodeo Drive. The Trademarks of third parties, particularly those of the retail establishments located on the Street, may also be displayed on the Site. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of the Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of Rodeo Drive or any of the third party owners of any of the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, for any purpose whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
The Site may presently or subsequently contain links to the sites of some or all of the retail establishments located on the Street. Rodeo Drive has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for any of the content on any linked sites. Rodeo Drive provides these links as a convenience only, and such a link does not imply Rodeo Drive's endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with the linked site. Your choosing to connect to another site through a link on the Site is your own decision and shall not be deemed to have been induced by Rodeo Drive merely because Rodeo Drive provided the link. By choosing to link to another site, you will be assuming any and all of the risks that may exist with respect to such site and/or the content on such site.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Site (excluding links to Web Sites operated by others) is controlled and operated by Rodeo Drive from its offices in Los Angeles County, California. Although Rodeo Drive has made no effort to publish the Site elsewhere, the Site is accessible in all fifty U.S. states and in other countries due to its presence on the Worldwide Web. Each of these states and countries have laws that may differ from those of California and from each other. In the interest of establishing a predictable legal environment in which to publish, access and use the Site, you will be deemed to agree, by virtue of your accessing and/or using the Site, that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of the Site will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You further agree that all claims you may have arising from or relating to the operation or use of the Site will be heard and resolved in the Superior Court in and for the County of Los Angeles, California and in the federal district court for the Central District of California. In this regard, you consent to the above-designated courts having personal jurisdiction over you, and you stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts. You further agree not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than Los Angeles, California, you will be responsible for compliance with all of the local laws of such other locations.
Right to Revise Terms and Conditions
Rodeo Drive may, at any time, revise the Terms and Conditions contained herein by updating this posting. You will be bound by such revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit this page on the Site to review the then-current Terms and Conditions that are in effect.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.